Homeward Bound is a nonprofit based in Arizona that serves the needs of families going through homelessness. We serve over 130 homeless families every year, providing them with not just housing but an in-depth program that helps them get back on their own two feet. Our mission is to create pathways out of poverty for homeless families ready to make a change.
Homeward Bound is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
FAMILY PROGRAMS TEAM
YOUTH PROGRAMS TEAM
FINANCE & OPERATIONS TEAM
Our values support our mission, shape our culture, and reflect the essence of Homeward Bound’s operations.
• Foster a nurturing environment
• Involve stakeholders in innovative ways
• Always embrace collaboration
• Be good stewards of our financial, tangible, and human resources
• Be upfront and honest in a respectful, direct manner
• Lead by example
• Seek first to understand before being understood
• Create opportunities for all
• Leverage our differences to achieve breakthroughs
• Emphasize strengths to instill confidence
• Foster an environment that supports growth and improvement
• Promote self-care, set healthy boundaries, and know when to ask for help
• Listen without judgment to build trust
• Have the courage to speak openly
• Question fearlessly