Donation and gifts from difference makers like you help Homeward Bound further our mission, and bring resources to families facing homelessness around the valley. These donations allow families that are on their unique journey home to have household necessities so that their full attention can go to their children and regaining financial independence.
Please consider donating any of the item(s) below. Donation inquiries accepted below:
We appreciate your in-kind donations that support Homeward Bound families! In the event an item no longer meets a specific or requested need, or we face a storage limitation, donations may be shared with other local agencies to benefit our community.
FURNITURE DONATIONS: Homeward Bound apartments are fully-furnished. We accept donations of NEW and GENTLY-USED furniture that is not large/over-sized. We are happy to pick up furniture donations from your driveway or garage. Please complete our donation form to inquire.
Items we do not accept:
- Furnishings that are broken, ripped, stained, torn or covered in pet hair or food, medicine, hazardous waste or toxic materials.
- Large/over-sized items include, but not limited to, large appliances, large entertainment centers, TV’s, queen and king sized beds, curio cabinets, display cases, large desks, glassed topped tables and large sectionals.
- Toys, stuffed animals, cribs, and car seats. Car seats expire and can be recycled.
- We are no longer accepting clothing. Reach out to us to find our partners that do!
- Right now we are only accepting new and gently used items
Please fill out this form to inquire about your donations
Host a Drive
In order to meet the growing needs of our community, Homeward Bound relies on our neighbors to help support its critical programs and services. Serving more than 700 families each year, Homeward Bound is continually accepting donations of nonperishable foods, home cleaning supplies, diapers, baby wipes, sanitary supplies for women, and more!
Donation drives are a great way to collect goods and monetary gifts to help families in our programs. They can also be a fun and effective team-building activity for corporate groups, schools, and neighborhoods.
Interested? Please send us a message and someone will get back to you quickly to assist you in organizing your donation drive. View our Amazon Wish List to help today!
“When our child was three months old, we were seeking a safe, supportive and education minded school for her to attend full time. After researching multiple centers, we landed on Strong Foundations. Boy, are we glad we did! Strong Foundations has helped our child meet and exceed growth milestones. Today, at three years old, she is thriving and happy!”Jeannie & David